Tuesday, April 30, 2013

2013 what a year, oh wait, it's only May

So, since the uni started, I had been a real lazy bum. Due to the late morning classes, I get to sleep in til 9:30am (sometimes 11am) everyday, nap around 4pm and sleep at 2am at night. I keep telling people that I am going to die young coz of this bad living style, can't seem to find the motivation I had last year....

Weird enough, I got the motivation back now. I been sleeping at 12am and waking at 8:30am, but that's not good enough. My target is to sleep at 11pm and wake up at 7am. Although I am not sure what am I gonna do with all these extra morning hours, I think that should extend my life a bit longer.

Damn my laptop, it brokedown a month ago so I lost my "before" photo. Last year August I started my losing weight and getting fit plan, I took a before photo (I was around 61kgs, ~29% fat, BMI 24.1). For asian, I am overweight (24-26.9). I managed to lose 5kg at the end of October (BMI 22.1) and back to healthy normal range. 29% fat percentage is considered average for women but it seems too much fat to my liking. But just last week when I weighted myself with the special scale, I found that my fat percentage is 22% which is considered as fitness for women! I am so proud of myself but I still have a ring of fat around my lower stomach. So whenever I sit down, it got squeezed out and damn it is so ugly. Oh well just wait and see and I shall show you all the abs I'll get at the end of the year. Six months! Wait and see.

I'm actually at a lecture at the moment but it is so boring and confusing so as my reader, you shall suffer together with me by reading my boring post.

Ok, lecture ended. Bye




2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Well, it's never boring to read your post. Update more! Misssssss you :} and let's train our abs together!!

Anonymous said...

Good going girl!
Add on those extra years! (:
Jia you!!~

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com