Tuesday, April 21, 2009

nothing, just bored

yes yes yes. it had been a week. what happened over last week?

1. Supriya's birthday party. was fun, we watched pokemon! HAHA. by the way, i found out that supriya's msn has only 9 friends and only 1 online, guess who is it?? It is HERSELF! *ROFLMAO*

2. I had a crush on someone before but now its over. yep. OVER. THE END. like you guys care!

3. I was telling myself that i should be studying, revising, but still unable to get my fat ass moving. I am so screwed!

4. Can't believe i was treated as 'dream interpreter'. OUCH! Nevermind, few more weeks and i will be gone from here!

5. My new friends from Malaysia are coming to our school this wednesday, can't wait to see them at school! although i am not that close with them.

6. Our prom is happening on the 22nd of May, at school! HAHAHA! expected!

7. another weekend is coming soon. study or fun? fun or study?

sorry for the short updates. Wanna go to bed now. Good Night!

Tata~~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com