Tuesday, April 14, 2009

School Tomorrow

WHY? why does school want to reopen? why do we have to have examinations? WHY? there are too much why in this sad world! if only we can just enjoy ourselves, have free food and moneys, everything will be so much more easier!

Again, typical me, wasn't very productive over the holidays. and guess what, i bumped into Mrs Lambros and Mrs Lockhead and they asked me about my holidays and i lied that i studied! HAAHHAA! so i will be in deep shit tomorrow i think.

YAY! celsy, the noisy and the fun one is back! Omigosh, the holiday was a waste without her around! everyone else were so quiet too! this is our last holidays and we spent it so uselessly.

I can't sleep these days, well, i went to bed at 12 and i failed to sleep. Probably having too much going on in my tiny little brain! hahaha~ you know what i mean if you know me well! i bet tonight will be the same, but i have to wake up at 6am!

good night people!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com