Sunday, September 13, 2009

gazillion sorry

oh my dear friends, as you can see, i haven't update much of my blog. Firstly, it wasn't my fault. My internet connection was out of touch for 2 days and i did tried to update/upload photo, it took me like forever and it always failed. So, i just have to give up.

btw, i had started working full time in a bookshop, is pretty exhausted by the end of the day. So you guys, please be kind, don't give me a hard time about my un-updated blog. You all can have a look at the photos in facebook. im really sorry, i know i promised to update it but... please forgive me, my lovely readers.

haiz, the facebook is giving me a hard time too, failed photo uploading for almost 5 times. please bear with me. i wil try it again soon.

here's the link.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=108231&id=700204999&l=d3285dd2bf

5 comments:

nadia said...

oh cathy, tyt....who say we miz ur blog neway?:P

Roza Rosman said...

cathyy!! man the pics are awesome!!
what would've happened if you fell? you couldn't swim :O and they cant see where you are, totally worth it thought innit?
iloveyou, got the postcard!

Little Bo Peeep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ARGH asian connections are so bad, in indo too! Man i wanna see more of your updates, i miss you :(:(

And of course i've commented in like half of your album pictures. so jealoushhhhshshs ;D

celsy

Cathy Ng said...

cels, who is the little bo peep? i saw u commented on my blog using that before you deleted it. ahaha.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com