Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my 'honeymoon'

You might not believe what you saw. but Yes, it is math. Unbelievably, I am doing math to prevent myself from dying from boredomness. Don't i have anything better to do? Sadly i don't and i can't find anything else in my interest area that can exercise my brain.


This is the Math. Pre U Text STPM. It is Malaysia form 6 level math which is sort of quivalent to A level math. I felt stupid when i just started it as i can't even do chapter 1 without thinking real hard, but i'm getting the hang of it. loving it now.


Well, I got 3 books from Hilda, looking forward to read them. Reading books aren't like doing math, it doesn't use as much thinking. oh, i forgot to upload the photo of the 4 books i bought in singapore and the photo is stil in my camera which is currently at UK/France with my aunt.


Oh, i repainted my nail, its red french nails. They are real.

Patrick given from Hilda and my Koala that my father bought for me in Australia. They are very friendly to each other. LOOK, they are cuddling. LOL

Oh, it is Durian season! For Durian Lover (my parents included). Hope you all enjoy looking at it.
Ok, what is this? Oh it's me. I was cooking pudding powder to make Mooncake Pudding. Oh yeah, got a new specs, it is PINK!


EUW. Whose legs are those??? Left are Hilda's and right is mine. I sleptover at her house for 2 night when she came back to bintulu during Eid/Raya Holiday.



Found this in my mobile. Celsy will love this if she sees this in real life. Well, she will be able if she is in Sydney, coz I found him in SYDNEY! wohoo, yayak, you might see him when you go to town hall. too bad i didn't got his face, i think he is kinda cute too. oh~~~~~

7 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

i miss your face and your hug
come back here soon!!!
J'adore le koala <3 <3 looks so fluffy and soft.

Ms. cathy please do my nails, ilove you :D

nadia said...

wth? u did math when u bored?
maynnn,tht's soo sad...

oh guess wat? i dropped A2 math.teehee

Anonymous said...

woooooooh cathy your nails looks awesome! :O whenever i try painting my nails it looks all weird and wrong and sploshy :( and how can you do math for fun?! you insane girl!

ooh yeh, i bet that guy is cute, he looks cute from the back!

karina

Roza Rosman said...

hahaha yeah ibet =9.
BUT some guys look tres cute form the back but when he turn around dum dum dum, well at least that's the case here. well some of them any way :P

Cathy Ng said...

i removed the nail polish, ima going to get professional nail art.
WAT NADIA, you dropped math? WTF?
Kar, im so jealous of you, you are seeing celsy soon!
Oh roza, i miss your face too and your guillibility. haha

Roza Rosman said...

i'm less gullible now cathy (H)

oh you knw i didn't notice this before, but when i scrolled down and the pictures pass one by one i realized the hearts are perfectly placed :P great trick to attract guys

Cathy Ng said...

which love hun?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com