Thursday, October 8, 2009

some more photo

My aunt just came back from her honeymoon ( France n UK ) and
my presents are
...
...
...
...
A wristband from London.
My aunt regretted for not buying the I Love London shirt for me.

A shirt from Paris! woohoo! It is really pretty!

I saw the photo they took, so breathtaking!
I AM SO GOING TO PARIS WHEN I HAVE MONEY. LOL

This is my boring life!

I WANT $$$$$$ SO I CAN GO TRAVELLING!

These were the books i bought in singapore last time.
Finished 'Do You Want To Know A Secret'
Now reading 'There's No Place Like Here'

5 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

you and me both sweetcakes you and me both
let's finish uni first shall we, one step at a time :)
xx

Cathy Ng said...

how long do you need to finish your uni and get a job? i think i might need 6 years or more. uff. i dont know if i can wait tat long. bAAAHHHH

Roza Rosman said...

hmm 4 years uni, 1 year experience, another year for proper job so yeah around 6 years
too long :(
i got an idea, let's use our parent's money instead you know before we turn 21. (we're still under their care until then ;P)
mwahahah

nadia said...

i already started saving money to visit u in NZ coz the pics u took inspired me so much to go there...

so rite now in my piggy bank i have 352 riyal...when is it going to be enough? ;(

Anonymous said...

hahahah cath i bought the charming man as well! let's read it together ;) well not 'together' but yeh you know what i mean.
Gawsh i bet your auntie had an awesome time

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com