Thursday, October 29, 2009

i'm falling apart

Sorry for haven't update for ages.

There is nothing new to tell you guys, except that I go to work every monday till saturday from 8am to 5pm, online till 6pm, shower then dinner at 6.30pm, 7pm online again and realizing that i have nothing better to do, so I end up playing games till 10pm and good night.

Although quite unbelievable, yes, that is my life. gosh, I really hate this life! I want to get away from this boring, meaningless, sad life! I don't know, feeling a bit emo right now.

Celsy Tampo, if you are reading this, I really want to go to the ship park and talk with you for hours and hours or we can have cheesecake at my house, I enjoy looking at you jumping up and down when you see cheesecake. You, better get a internet connection and update me with your super doper amazing Melbourne life, if not, I won't share my New Zealand experience with you next year! hmph!

Roza Rosman, if you are reading this, please bring me in your landcruiser and go to anywhere. You always make me laugh really hard. We can go to Hardess and become Rothy. HAHA. good time good time~ I must see you on the 21st Dec even though I'll arrive in early morning and I might need some sleep, but I don't care, you better make sure I see your face or you know what are you gonna get from me!

Hilda Teo, if you are reading this and I know you do, please come home. I wanna sleepover at your house, you don't need to entertain me, as long as you are with me, I feel secured. We didn't do as much things we did before, is Facebook to blame! We used to talk about guys the nights I slept at your house, that was the best time. I don't want to grow up!
anyway, you are having a hard life lately too, so I won't put on more burden on you, take care of yourself, ok?


Yao, if you are reading this, however I know you'll never read it, I really looking forward to see you in Nov/Dec so we can hang out and eat all the food you like (Shabukun). Although we didn't chat as much since you left, you're still one of my best friend. We need to catch up and I hate you for not using Digi.

Alright then, that's all for this time. I need rain, rain washes away my emo-ness. and that's the reason I love rain.

3 comments:

nadia said...

omg cathy, u REALLY do sound soo emo...
r u ok? seriuosly...

u starting to worried me now after all these emo-ness' blog entry

i thought u r SUPPOSE TO HAVE FUN IN MSIA,mmm...remember all those time when u were at qtar, we kept talkin how gd home was? so wat happen to those enthusiasm?

cheer up lah! Life can always be fun if u think positive (ceh, i sound too gd for myself) ;)

Hilda Milda™ said...

Hey. I missed you. Maybe I called you again on Sunday to catch up, got stuffs to tell you too :D Anyway, I missed having sleepover with you too and recently I'm having sleepover at Belinda's and Elin's so it kinda reminds me of our days. Old days (:

Anyway, love you loads babe as usual. Always will always have :D

Anonymous said...

CATHHHHHHHHHH omgogmgo i miss you guys so much! My new firends rmeinds me of you, roza and rizky so much HAHAH! omg i'm serious! One is mature and serious, the one is crazy and hyper and the other one is like all cool and chill haha.
I still haven't got a proper net but i'll write you an email now since i still have the chance before i frikkin move out tomz. T_T

celsy

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com