Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year Again

My Resolution for 2010

#1 Reduce the number showed on the weight machine or at least maintain it.

#2 Get a driving license so I can drive like a 18-year-old.

#3 Find myself a way back into Love.

#4 Make new friends.

#5 Study with 100% effort.

#6 Get more sweaty = more exercises.

#7 Healthy lifestyle which means sleep and eat on time.

#8 Try to manage my money and my time wisely like a grown-up.

#9 Write on one of my best friends' wall once per day.

#10 Talk with my parents at least once a week.

#11 Maintain my christian church life.

#12 Learn how to swim.

#13 Phone my grandparents once a fortnight.

#14 Avoid excessive drinking, smoking, clubbing and partying.

#15 Try or learn something new such as ice skiing, speak French, martial arts.

*apply only when I start University*

1 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

i can see those very good resolutions especially no #9 which I'm gonna wait for it <3

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com