Thursday, December 10, 2009

The one I Love yet Hate

Proudly introduce you all to the Love and Hate of my Life.
Kevin Loon Cheng Yu
5 years old
aka Nasty Little Creature
Don't deceive by his innocent look. He is the most evil little brat I ever met!

I'm sure most people will go "aww. so cute~". I swear he is the cutest when he is asleep.
But when he is awake, he treat me as his boxing partner.

Well, why do I still love him?
It is because when I get angry, He will come and hug me, tell me he likes me.
And that's why I hate him too.
When he does that, no matter how angry I am, I just couldn't smack him anymore.

Now he is smacking me to force me to read out this blog to him.

1 comments:

nadia said...

hahahahahahahhahahaha, cathy!
u finally met ur "child-mate" huh?
say hi to him from me! :D

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com