Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My New Home

Ha, nadia told me to update photo of my dorm. Here you go, nad!

My dorm is called the University College. Funny they call hall of residence as college in NZ.
I applied to University College coz I saw their quite new towers (4 in total) but...
they assigned me to their flats.
5 peoples sharing 1 bathroom n 1 toilet. We have a living room n kitchen.
We don't really use the kitchen coz 3 meals are provided by the college.
5 peoples = 3 girls 2 boys.
Girls = 1 Korean, 1 Fiji Indian, 1 Me!
Boys = 1 Korean (okay looking!!), 1 Caucasian (my friend think he's hot! but we think he is taken!)
Ha, this is my room. Not too messy, right? surprise surprise U can see my pink Pjs.
I hang my laundry in my room coz I don't want to use the dryer.
Coz clothes shrink if we use dryer!

Ah, this is my student ID for 2010. I looked bad so I covered it. nyahaha!

I will upload other photos next time. =D

1 comments:

nadia said...

WAHAHAHA!!! u finally post up some pics 4 me!!!sorry if its took up ur internet storage shyt...hee

so pretty ur dorm, its like lil' cottage. cute!!

and the student ID is so pretty too, geng loh!!!but ur face may make it look unglier, hee...glad u covered it up. (u kno i kiddin lah~)

say aniyohasayo to ur korean friend ok ok!! damm u lucky woman! ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com