Sunday, March 14, 2010

First formal dinner in UniCol

My first formal dinner in NZ.
All my friends were wearing dark colour dresses.
I wanted to be unique so I wore white.
I can't be bother to introduce all of my friends,
but obviously they are all asians.


After dinner, we all went to my flat...
we had a crazy photo session!
started out normally...
getting crazier...
and crazier
suddenly normal...
normal again...
craziness took over.
we were trying out hot/sexy poses.
tat's me trying to be sexy. What do you think?
My friend was sitting on my back coz I was...
was like this...
my friends think that was a sexy pose. =X
nice ass eh? weihehe~
and look at my legs, they looked hot eh?

I borrowed the shoes from my friend. I love them!
Tat's all for this time. tata~

4 comments:

none provided said...

cath! so so pretty! :D
lovely dress too,

and yummy sexy legs (yummy in the hot-looking sense, not in the "i am hungry" sense)

nadia said...

WOW WOW WOW WOMANNNNN!!!!

U LOOKED SO SEXIEEEEEE!!!!Where's ur old fat gone eh???heee...

the shoes!!!they're sooo adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

OMGG CATHH! you look stunning and those heels..oh mygah! my jaw literally drop, so gorgeous! where did you get them from?? <3

celsy

Roza Rosman said...

I LOVE THE Heels catheyssshh :D they look well hot on you
and dude sandra oh much?? ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com