Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm still alive, just in case you are worry

whoa, just realised I haven't update for so long! firstly, I have to say sorry to Roza because dorm is really boring. Although I have friends here, seriously there's nothing to do! They are either busy with studying or they don't know what to do too! If only I can watch dramas, movies using the PPStream then I probably won't be that bored but the Uni wireless have special proxy address whatever it is. I can't even online msn! basically my life = facebook, blogger(read others' blog), Gmail, facebook, Hotmail, facebook, weather forecast, facebook, OtagoMail, facebook, facebook, facebook, facebook, facebook, facebook n facebook. what the heck man, I need a life! I miss hanging out with my best friends (Hilda & Yao, Celsy & Roza)! I miss them so much.

I know I am in Uni now, I should be studying, busy with assignments, I do but I still have quite a lot of free time. Maybe I'm just trying to avoid being a nerd. AAAAAHHH, i hate this! writing this post is making me feeling guilty! (one of the reasons I didnt want to update!)

Gladly tomorrow is one of my friends 18th birthday, we planned to watch the Last Song (Miley), finger crossed we will. (plans never work for me in holidays).

1 comments:

nadia said...

DAMN WOMAN!!!
U r alive after all. i thought u r busy wid ur uni and it turned out the other way round...=.=!
now i feel sorry for u lah, no more jeolousy after i read this post...mayb next time u come bck to msia u buy loads of CDs ok?pirated one mah ;p
u know wat, i gonna update everyday so there is somethin 4 u to read everyday bah..see, so nice of me eh?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com