Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm losing it.

Have you ever tried waiting for someone that you kept looking out the window for every 30 seconds?
Have you ever tried waiting for someone that when strangers walked past, you turned your head so fast that you might break your neck?
Have you ever tried waiting for someone that you got so pissed when the stranger wasn't him/her?
Have you ever tried waiting for someone that even a very low noise can get your full attention?
Have you ever tried waiting for someone that you asked yourself ten billion times when is he/she gonna show up?
Have you ever tried waiting for someone that you wished you have 100 fingernails for you to bite?
Have you ever tried waiting for someone that you didn't dare to walk away because you worried that he/she might show up when you were not there?
Have you ever tried waiting for someone that you kept refreshing your facebook homepage because you don't know what else you can do?
Have you ever tried waiting for someone and you kept editing your post because you came out with more and better questions to ask in your blog?

oh yeah, I'm doing it right now. It is driving me crazy!
This is like the 20th times I edited this post.
Don't ever try it because you won't be able to stop once you start it.
Sorry for all the English whatever grammar, vocabulary, spelling mistakes, I am not thinking straight and I myself don't even understand what am I writing.

I'm going INSANE. YAY

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com