Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CALCULUS is bullshit

I never came this close to giving up on calculus. Seriously, why do I even do math when we don't even use differentiation or integration in our everyday life? ok, maybe calculus isn't that bad, then it must be the lecturer's fault! oh yes, he is so boring, I think the uni pays him to make us fall asleep in lectures! I don't understand a single word! I must be stupid if everyone else understands him.

I'm still working on my diet which is fruit for dinner and I failed for the past 2 days. It is almost impossible with so much junk food in my room! Hopefully tonight I can make it through. Its all damn calculus's fault! It makes me stress and want to eat!

I'm getting a 18+ card which allows me to go clubbing without having to bring my passport to proof I'm over 18. I wish I can fast forward this week and the next so I can get the card and go clubbing my ass flab off!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hhaha cath, yehh i wonder sometimes how these lecturers get paid just to make students fall asleep! you hsould forward it to the uni ;)

Ohhh you're getting one of those card! I need them as well, it's such a hassle bringing around passports everywhere you go.

Ooooo clubbin! VERY NICE ;)

celsy

nadia said...

ahahaha!
clubbing ur flab off! how the heck u do tht???

ve fun with the math! MUAHAHAHA!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com