Friday, July 16, 2010

Food & Craziness

Me eating my dearest ice cream
One morning, when I walked to my lecture, road covered by frost, I almost slipped.
Fish wafer ice cream! I love it!
Birthday Cake fight. I was about to sneeze. LOL
Our face full of sticky cream
We were all very happy. btw, it was tiramisu cake.
damn, that is how short I am
Food Festival in Dunedin. taken up high from Ferris wheel
Me. It was freaking freezing!
They have this amazing fire performance
Bouncy Rock Climbing, I failed!
The only one out of 6 who climbed over. Congrats Linda! ps she is the smallest out of us all!

2 comments:

nadia said...

wtf i forget tht u guys r having winter there nao >.>

or is it just me who hated the heat in Qatar? FML

glad u r having gd time! Boo Yeah!

Anonymous said...

WEEEEEHHH FISH ICE CREAM! I LOVEEEE :D
Man there is so many good food here it's impossible not to get fat haha. As long as you have the money, eating out will always be with you >.< but enjoy ittttt, you live only once as they say :P

celsy

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com