Saturday, September 18, 2010

another hair styling weekend

As you all can see, I turned African last week, I took off the braids on Wednesday night and I looked like this.


Funnily, my friends thought this hairstyle was pretty cool and I actually like it too.
Too bad I have to wash my hair so yeah, I didn't get to keep my hair like this.


So this friday, which was yesterday, I spent $45 to go to this Taiwanese Formal Dinner. My friend told me it will be fun and I will get to meet guys.

So my friends, again, the amazing friends I can ever have, decided to straighten my hair.
I forgot to took photo of before so I only have photo of after.


Before going to the dinner, I was all excited!


MEH~ The dinner wasn't that great coz I was bored. I mean there are many guys but on the same time MANY pretty girls so yeah and they usually stick with their group. Total failure.

But after the dinner, I went to this guy, Calvin's house with my friends. He was pretty cute I think but too bad he alrdy has someone in mind. We played rock band and wii! It was fun! That made my night. I took quite a few photo at the dinner but they are on my friend's camera so I will upload them when I get them off my friend.

I got home at around 3am n took some more photos.


ps: I miss having straight hair and yes, my hair is really long now, just need 6 inches to touch my butt. LOL Apparently, straight hair make me look younger. >.<

ps: must stay tune for more photos!!

3 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

I love my hair after i take the braids off, it feels so wavy and stuff

my hair's too short for anything at the mo

so so so are you gonna go back to straight hair?

Hilda Milda™ said...

yeah i think you should consider straightening back yr hair, you look good in it c:

hey, gimme some of yr hair! my hair never seem to grow, how come yrs are growing?? UNFAIR

none provided said...

Oh, I love the last photo!!

Your straight hair looks so lovely with a hairband, you should go with that hairstyle!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com