Tuesday, September 28, 2010

psyc112 test

I been skipping psyc lectures for the past month and this week too. I seriously shouldn't be doing this, this is messing with my bright future. I'm the type who do not study but solely depends on my memories n my memories work the best listening to lecturer and connecting what they said to their powerpoint presentation.

3 weeks till final exam but I'm not in the mood for revision yet, I'm still thinking of partying. bad bad me.

Oh btw, some of you might have realised I deleted my previous post. And I don't think I mentioned that there was a guy hitting on me when I was clubbing. He is a 3rd year dentistry student. Well, nothing happened so far so I guess nothing will happen. so yeah.

Just finished my psyc test tonight and I don't know what to do.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK SAYANG! BELAJAR RAJIN-RAJIN!!! :D

nadia

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com