Monday, February 21, 2011

Fab Feb No?

One more week til I start second year. For now I'm staying at home most of the time. Kinda getting depressed. well, I just found out someone really important of mine is in a relationship for half year now. I feel so ashamed of myself, I never maintain my relationships more than two months. Oh no, Cathy is missing guys' attentions! LOL

Anyway, since I got back in Dunedin, I been spending money! I have no idea what I spent them on! I want unlimited money in my bank account! hahahahahah a dream that everyone has and will never come true.

Oh and I want baby! I saw a few babies/kids in my holidays, they were so cute!! blue eyes, tiny feet and hands, cutest smile and purest heart. I want a baby of my own. opps, I'll need one more pair of DNA. I don't think its called a PAIR of DNA, I seriously need to start studying or my brain cells are dying slowly for not being used for more than 3 months.

See, I need to pay for my student visa application, textbooks and dinner tomorrow...more money going out and none coming in. My job applications, one had rejected me, 2 left. Now I'm starting to think if I should really get a job...I mean I'm freaking lazy...

Oh well We'll see how things go from here. I miss my friends.

1 comments:

Celsy said...

Ahhh second year of University, i dont know whether i should be excited or nervous! But my bran has been such a monotone and it hasn't been doing much other than being layy haha.

Aww cath you will find a new guy this second year, im sure of it ;)

I want babiessss!! i want kids! ahhhh they're so cute.

This whole thing of getting a part time job is doing my head in and i can't prevent it. Ahhh i dont know why i keep running out of money :( i usually just spend it on food and transportation. ohhh if money were a guy, they would be so complicated to deal with.

Miss you!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com