Thursday, February 24, 2011

Earthquake

Most of you should have heard about the earthquake by now.

Firstly, don't worry, I am fine. The earthquake did not affect where I'm at. I felt the earthquake, my room and stuff were shaking. I thought it was just another earthquake so I was like oh yeah. But turned out it was bad, real bad this time.


Maybe I didn't grow up in this country, I didn't feel sad or bad. I seem a bit cold blooded, right? I felt like it was just another natural disaster that we can't run away from. Christchurch was lucky last year as the first earthquake stroked, it was 4am so no one die. But this time it happened in the afternoon when everyone is working in the buildings. When the time is up, you just have to go, even if you will hurt people around you.


Yes, I am cold this way. But one thing I'm really sad is the kids, dead, or alive, the orphanages. I wanted to be a child psychologist because I felt so useless when I was watching the 'healing' tv programme of China's 512 earthquake, well, the traumatized  kids parts.

Anyway. let's just pray that the death toll won't rise anymore.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com