Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Money Money Money!

It's the third day of my 2nd year and I am feeling really bored! Oh my god, seriously, I don't know what to do with so much free time. I want a part time job. Not only I need the job to un-bored me, I really need the money too.

I need the money for:
  1. Teeth crowning
  2. iPhone & Macbook
  3. Better food
  4. New Clothes & Bags
  5. Traveling (Taiwan, Korea, Japan, London, Paris etc)
  6. Birthday presents for friends and family
  7. Ice creams
  8. Shuttle services
  9. Sweat glands removal surgery
  10. ...and many more which I can't think of right now..
I am desperate but not desperate enough to go to the Chopstick 101. But I can see myself working there. How I wish I can grow a money tree or have money falls from the sky to me or a magic pot that gives out unlimited money or win the 12.5 millions lotto! Sweet dreams!

Today in the lecture, someone came in and talked about student exchange, I really want to do it but looking at all the procedures, oh my, *faints*. seriously Cathy Ng, can you be more lazy than this?!

5 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Sweat glands removal surgery? wth! haha

Roza Rosman said...

YOU'RE REMOVING YOUR SWEAT GLANDS?
SERIOUSLY? :O

and i like numbers 2, 5 and 6.
Oh and for 5 you forgot to include Qatar :p
Heloooo :p

oh btw we didn't get to meet, shahn, sup, and I :(

Sarah said...

I love your new layout! (:

Anonymous said...

haha ice cream lol

celsy said...

SWEAT GLANDS SURGERY?!whyyyy?!

and whats teeth crowning??
omg at least you found a JOB! i haven't find one bit of it. Need to apply more and more. argh!
good luck with waitressing lurve!! i'm sure you'll be a pro ;)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com