Monday, March 7, 2011

Fire-pit

I went to Chopstick 101 to ask about part time job yesterday, went in to give my resume today and going to work there for 1 and a half hour for evaluation tomorrow. I seriously did not think things will go this fast! I am not ready, what the heck, I am having butterflies in my stomach now and I'm just writing about it!

Yes I got what I want but I am not ready! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. This is the first official part time job of my life! and guess what I need to get an income tax account which requires my passport but my passport is at the student visa office right now so I can't apply it now and it will takes 8 to 10 days to get the account after I lodge in my application and what if because I don't have the account and lose the job? OMG that's one long sentence! But you get my point! I am panicking and shaking!

Seriously, what is there to trigger a panic attack?? It's just a waitress job! I can't believe this! This is worse than getting a new bf! Someone please give me a tranquillizer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

OMGGGG! All the best on yr first part time job :D I'm so proud of you. Don't worry, you'll do fine!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com