Sunday, May 29, 2011

pre exam excitements

Did I tell you that I am the class representative for my statistic paper? Oh well, yes I am one. So I got to go to this class rep function. It was a disappointment. It said it will be food but all we got was like 8 pizzas for like 50 of us and it was hell yeah not enough. But we got a free drink, a choice of beer, wine, soft drinks. I got beer and my face was so red from only one beer. LOL Anyway, I went to the function mainly for the 150 bucks lucky draw and obviously I didn't get it. DUH! So me and my friend left earlier to get more food but we got attracted to the big board of the names of the student presidents of past years. and look what we found!

 1960-61 J.C. Cullen. Me and my friend agreed that he must be Jasper Cullen, (personally I think he is quite cute). I don't think I need to elaborate who is Jasper Cullen, do I? =) and my friend said he is right now working at USA.

So I been sleeping most of the days. well, 11~12 hours a day and woke up late and didn't go to my lectures for the past week. Yes I felt really bad but I'm just at the usual running away from reality phase. Hopefully I will be able to face the cruel reality of examinations real soon.

I think I am really stuck in chopsticks. It is really a fire-pit. Once you jumped in, you are destined to be burned. I been working there for about 2 months and 3 weeks and the boss already gave me a gift for being a hardworking and efficient worker. TADAAAAAAAA!


The chocolate box is bigger than my laptop's keyboard. It is made in UK apparently, how cool! Anyhow, I'm a happy worker~ 

Okay, time to sleep! No no, I want to finish my movie. Wild Hogs, it been sitting in my hard drive for a year now and I really need to clear up more memory space for newer movies. =) 

Everyone, have fun doing whatever you are doing. Love you all~

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com