Saturday, May 21, 2011

Time of the semester

Final exam is in two weeks time and almost everyone is procrastinating. I wonder why the skill of procrastinating is present in us. According to evolution theory, we are most likely to preserve the skills that keep us alive and I seriously doubt procrastinating is one of them but yet everyone is very good in it.

In my case, I tend to use facebook as a tool of my procrastination but it always make me feel really bad. So today I turned to doing housework, oh yeah, it made me feel so good that I cleaned the house and the guilt of not studying was minimum. But right now, writing this blog make the guilt slowly creeping up. OH DAMN IT!

I been sleeping in my psychology lectures. This is really bad and I mean it. See, I learn by listening. The percentage of I knowing something is far higher when I listen to it than I study it. So FML.

One more thing! WHERE ARE MY MONEYS?! I have a part time job yet I still seem to be broke most of the time. Where have my money gone to? It doesn't make sense! Now I understand why adult always say they don't have enough money when in fact they are earning quite a bit! Oh great, I just lost 10 dollars. A guy rang my door bell and asked for donation, he is doing 40 Hour famine (not eating for 40 hours). I was impressed and on the same time he's quite cute so I gave him 10 bucks! I sound so desperate! >.<

ARGH, the surprise I sent to my parents for his birthday & her mother's day did not get to them. It's missing right now! Why is this happening to me?! Now I have more things to do!!!!

My parents asked me if I wanna go back to Doha end of the year. They say if I want to, I have to go back by 5 November and that time is still my exam period. And my church leader asked me if I wanna join the Taiwan trip in January. And yesterday I found out I can apply to do a summer internship for psychology research lab! Also I told chopsticks boss I will stick around here during summer holiday. OH WHAT?!

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Gosh you alrdy had so many plans ahead! I wish I could fly over there and spend my hols with you! If only money grow on tree sigh IMY!

Happy walker said...

your money already goes to my pocket.. =P

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com