Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Lemon Detox

Seriously, what got into me that I decided to go on detox?! Didn't knew it gonna be so hard! For the past weeks, I lost my appetite but I still eat a lot and did no exercise so I felt bloated all the time. And people keep telling me that I need to eat vegie, be healthy etc. So I bought $105 of lemon detox to kick start the change of my lifestyle. If you never heard about lemon detox, here's the website => Lemon detox

I'm doing the full cleanse program that I'm not allowed any solid food. All I can have are 1 litre of sea salt water in the morning, all day the lemon+real maple syrup+cayenne pepper drink and a glass of laxative herbal tea before bed. So yesterday was the first day and I already feel that I regained my appetite. Every single food seems so appetizing that I really wanted to eat them. Oh man, I want chocolate, cookies and many more!

In the morning, after the 1 litre of sea salt water, I go to toilet every 5 minutes. How amazing and nasty lol. But it seems to work so far (today's only 2nd day)

So congratulation to my brother, he has been in a relationship with his gf for a year now. I'm really happy for him and ashamed of myself. Duration of all my relationships add together is shorter than my brother's very first relationship. Luckily he didn't take me as his role model. hahaha

I'm so broke right now because of the detox thing. But I will go get a present for you, Hilda Teo, as soon as I get my work payment. =)

Argh, there is a pack of triple chocolate cookies sitting on the dining table, I really want to eat it!

3 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

OMG COLIN HAS A GF? HOW CAN I NOT KNOW?!!!

Take your time, hun. My birthday isnt that soon yet :P I wanna go on a detox too! I wanna lose weight so desperately )):

Abynah Guzman said...

Tried that lem0n det0x thing 0nce bef0re. Ended up thr0wing away all the f00d in my r00m/h0use just t0 stay 0n it!

C00l bl0g by the way. L0ve the skin. Where fr0m?

none provided said...

Good on you Cath! I think I need to detox as well. Since the summer started all I have been doing is EATING and EATING and feel so bloated :(

But doesn't drinking all the salt water make you feel sick? I won't be able to put myself through it, I love chocolate too much! But gonna try and intake a lot of grapefruit...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com