Saturday, July 16, 2011

One of my very first

My very first appearance on tv. Well, not exactly the tv tv, but there were cameraman and an assistant. It was on Monday, I was walking to this famous burger place to buy burger and sneak it into the cinema. The burgers are really nice, most people come here to eat the burgers! The price is okay-ish, ranged from $9.9 to $16. Well well, lucky me, they were doing the sensing burger thing which we simply eat a burger and guess what burger is it (they gave us three choices) and if guessed right, keep the burger and $25 voucher; if wrong, keep the burger! So as asian as I am, I took the challenge...

Oh damn, I can't post the video here so I will just share the link. The Velvet burger!  If you can't watch the video, you still can find it on my facebook profile page. Do leave a comment! =)

ps. I am so excited to watch the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow part 2 tomorrow!

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

OMG YOU'RE ON TV? AWESOMEEEEE :P SOMEONE'S FAMOUS NOW!!

none provided said...

OMG Cath! I saw the video! Your as cute as a button! :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com