Thursday, October 25, 2012

stress level ↑ pimples on the face ↑

I was experimenting this. Except from crazy chocolate indulgence, most of my food intake are low fat, low salt, and almost oil-free (i.e. steam or boil), but the pimples still sprouting like crazy on my face. The only conclusion is the stress from final exams.

I was so chilled and relaxed until the beginning of this week. The moment I started study, I started stressing, because then I realized how much I need to know and how much I do not know. @&#^!&^$#&@!$##^%#$@

Because of this stupid Statistic paper, all the Binomial, Poisson, Geometric, Gamma and Normal distribution, I lost my time to go to gym!!! BARRHFH! I hate it when I can't exercise, actually not really, I just slept in so much and I blame the weather for most of the day. 

I got a new glasses, purple one. My housemate told me that I actually look younger! YAY~

yup, this is a procrastination post so forgive me for the incoherent of the post. Bwahahah, I love you all

 

1 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

All the best, babe :DDDD You'll do well! And whatttt you got another new specs o_O I thought you just got the previous one not long ago? And stop eating chocs and get your ass work up in the gym.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com