Thursday, November 1, 2012

Quotes for thoughts

If you can’t love me now, don’t love me later because my later is much greater.
 
Giving second chance is like giving someone a second bullet after they missed the first one.
 
I thought you were my happy ever after, but you turned out to be my once upon a time.
 
If you left me without a reason, don’t come back with an excuse.
 
I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
 
When a man takes the risk to cheat, he is saying it's worth losing her. 
 
The person who brings out the best in you and make you strong, actually becomes your weakness.
 
You always said you would be the one to catch me when I fall, I never guessed you would be the one to push me.

 So what's your favorite quote(s)?

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

I like all of them! And it sounds like they are all for me LOL <3<3

Roza Rosman said...

I LOVE the new font! :D

look it's so cooool

this: "The person who brings out the best in you and make you strong, actually becomes your weakness" is true. it's so weird how that turns out though.

ENJOY your break dearriee :D <3

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com