Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm a hot asian lady!!!

I'm pretty motivated to study these days. I finished about 105 pages of reading since yesterday. It seem like I'm doing really good but I'm still behind in my study plan coz I have got a DISTRACTOR!

I was planning to study last night, maybe like read another 20 pages but then Nic' was like half begging me to go to badminton. Well I kinda glad I went coz something really really funny happened.

When we were leaving, we were walking together, then a bunch of people walked past us, one of them, a guy, DRUNK, was like calling out "TWO HOT ASIAN LADIES!" I was like 'huh, 2?' I looked around, there were no other asians except me and him. That must mean HE IS ONE OF THE TWO HOT ASIAN LADIES! LOL. I'm sure you can imagine me laughing my ass off. That just made my night! hahaha!

ps. Does it make me a lesbo for liking a lady-looking guy? bwahahahahhahaha

Anyway, just a short break from studying so only short update. Tata people!

5 comments:

nadia said...

ooolalala who is the DISTRACTOR???

nadia said...

no shit nice background! better than my cats background lol

btw u should like cat coz ur first 3 letters of ur name start with CAT !!!HAHAHA

none provided said...

ooh la la,I love your new blog background and layout. So sexy, matches with your personality! ;D

Hilda Milda™ said...

what's with the layout? HAHA

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHA that actually made me laugh! omg does he look like a girl?! lmao

good job cath for being such a dork! :P

celsy

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com