Thursday, October 28, 2010

three to three

Three to three means 3am to 3pm and it means my sleeping time. damn!

I have one more exam on the 5th of Nov, in the morning. I'm not sure how I'm going to wake up/stay awake to sit my exam if I continue three to three. And the exam is freaking essay writing. OMG I am freaking out. I hate this paper to the uttermost!!!!!

well, at least I am not stressed or maybe I am but I just don't know. Although I only have a meal per day, I been eating lot of junk food, eat them while watching movies and dramas. Yes, I am turning into a couch potato!! "F..u..see..kay" But I'm glad the eating cathy is back!

okay, I'm procrastinating. great...

ps. I realised something, I don't have hot guy friends. How sad. LOL

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com