Saturday, October 23, 2010

half good half bad

half good half bad = description of my life right now.

Half good - I finished 2 out of my 3 exams and now I have 2 weeks of nothing before the last exam. I can have movie marathons and sleep in! Also, I got my money and I spent them on buying belts, bags and junk foods. Things between me and my crush are good in a way, we are getting closer.

Half bad - I don't think I'll get A+ this semester and I'm kind of giving up on my last exam, I need to write 12 pages in 2 hours. And, I hope I didn't overspent my money, I still need to buy presents for my besties in Malaysia. Me and him are getting close not in the romance way but in 'family' way.

He is a nice guy in a way, not in another way. It is not his problem, it's me. I have the tendency to fall for guys like him, guys who are playful and egoistic. Well, I guess it's time to let go and accept him as my "lovely nephew".

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

YAY presentssssss!

celsy said...

Awwwwh good luc cath for your exam! and enjoy the two weeks because it's well worth it!! I love being all lazy and stuffing myself with movies and junk food ahhh <3

OOOO your crush!! name? facebook? me ver curious :P

haha now he's becoming your 'nephew'?

celsy

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com