Wednesday, August 10, 2011

And again.

An immature love says I love you because I need you, but a mature love says I need you because I love you.
Never thought that the name of my blog reflected who I am without me realizing it. And yet I admit that my love is immature, selfish and all over the place. I always believe that sometimes it is better to be alone, no emotional attachment; no one can hurt me that way. And when I do have someone, I will always make sure I have an out, a exit strategy to make sure I don't get hurt; I walk away before they can walk away from me. 
The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart, including your own.
Today was just one of those days where everything I did reminded me of you and every song I heard somehow related to you. I hate days like today, because they remind me of the one thing I don't have; that one thing I can have but I am too scare to have it. There is nothing scarier than getting what I want, cause that's when I really have something to lose. This is why I rather to have nothing to begin with. 
I hate missing you, but I love having you to miss.

1 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com