Friday, August 5, 2011

You picked the best time to do this to me

Feeling a bit emo these days, due to a few unpleasant events:
  1. My only math paper, I really dislike the lecturer, he reads the material from the textbook in the lectures so I stopped going to the lectures and he makes us do 2 math assignments in a week. *Tortured* 
  2. My special third year psyc paper, I am a bit behind since it covers the material which I am still learning in second year paper but I have a 40 multiple choices questions test on this coming Monday which is 25% of my grade. *Brain burst*
  3. My another second psyc paper, I have a 12% article review due on this coming Tuesday and I still haven't started reading the article that I'm going to review. *Screwed*
  4. My room, it is in a mess, dirty clothes piled up in one corner, clean clothes piled up in another corner, shoes are all over the place and so are my puffy jackets, don't forget all my junk food. *Messed up*
  5. My money, I haven't been cooking at home so been eating out, spending all my money on food, money which I should put into my saving account and now I don't even know where I spent it and I started thinking what to buy after I get my pay next week. *Broke*
  6. My fat, looking in the mirror, all the flab, I feel so lazy, slow and greasy. Only time I'm happy looking at myself are either looking at my shadow or look in the mirror without my glasses. *Disgusted*
  7. My one of the best friends, he decided to keep a distance from me, I have no idea why he did what he did, not sure what will happen to us since I was sort of dependent on him from times to times. *Miserable*
  8. My church blending trip, there is one hiking trip this Saturday but due to all of the events above, I refrained myself from going and confining myself in my room to study hard out is going to make me really depressed. *Pathetic*
  9. My sleeping habit, I sleeps late at night, wakes up at 7 in the morning to pray over the phone with a friend, goes back to sleep (except Mon & Tue) and wakes up again at 10am and sleeps through most of my lectures and almost doze off in my laboratory. *Hopeless*
  10. My social life, to be honest, my social partners are Toshiba laptop, Sony Ericsson mobile phone, Apple iPod nano and my bed. All my friends are either busy, timetable clash, broke or awkward. And to make things worse I forced myself to come up with this 10th event just so it looks prettier, you know, whole number. *What the Fxck*
Sorry for posting such an emo post. I will try to find something happier next time but for now, please bear with me, it's my depressing episode. And it's still winter, the season of highest suicidal rate.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com