Sunday, August 28, 2011

The best night 2011

So last night was my friends' 21st birthday at a bar. Before that I went to a friend's graduation dinner, had so much, so bloated. Then we stopped by yuki to have some drinks, hot sake and umeshu~ My face was already red after that two drinks.

Got to the bar, not many people there yet so just hang around talking to people. Pressured by two friends to get a drink, raspberry vodka cuiser. Talked a little then I got a free drink from a friend, blue coloured midori sprite I think, not so sure since I wasn't paying for it. Few more talking and meeting people and sipping other people alcoholic drinks, 5 shots in one, melon midori.... I'm trying to recall the sequence of the events since I was a bit out of it...

I think, another friend got me a drink too, tequila sunrise. Omg, it was so strong! I was holding my vodka cuiser on one hand too. LOL. what an alcoholic. I mixed them two together, they actually tasted alright! Then we started dancing, yeah I was tipsy and high so I don't want to write down my opinions here, they can be very wrong from the real situation. Dancing to this guy who is a friend of the birthday girl. She seems very happy that I was dancing with him. Or maybe she was high too. He bought me a drink too, vodka with red bull, it just tasted like red bull.Oh... I think my friend who bought the midori also bought another drink for me, it tasted just like coke so I'm not sure if there was alcohol in it. lol

Went back dancing but then this guy had more friends coming so he gradually disappeared into the dancing crowd. So there was another friend, last night was the second time I met him, so we were dancing together. French kisses happened. Ok, I was definitely drunk. He bought me a bottle of heineken. I couldn't drink anymore coz I felt I was going to puke if I finish the whole bottle. We left to another bar, danced for another one and a half hour maybe and a few more snogging. No phone number was given or obtained which was good coz that's how thing should be.

To conclude the night, it was awesome but now to think about it, what was wrong with me?! Desperate much????? I'm still waiting for the photo.

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

And you actually blog this out? O_O what if your parents or mine read this? BAD BAD CATHY! :P Didn't know you are such an alcoholic!

Anonymous said...

Hhahaha nice one cathy! ;) a lot of drinks are going on there, i wanna see you drunk actually! Well no strings attached, which is good. so no complicated things happening right there.
We should go to a party together, either one of us goes for a visit. can't wait for photos too..uhhum

celsy

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com