Friday, September 9, 2011

New things I had


iPad 2, I got it from my aunty for my 21st birthday present which is next year which mean I won't get anymore expensive present next year. LOL.

O.P.I nail Lacquer, the pharmacy is promoting it, buy two free one, so I got the base coat, A grape fit (purple) and turquoise shatter. The Nantucket mist (pink) was given from my friend last year. Yes I am expanding my O.P.I collection! =)

As for the Patrick, its not new, but I just think that it looks nice in the photo. Oh and I want to make the person who gave the Patrick to me jealous. ;]

1 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Yeah yeah yeah mission accomplished! Is OPI cheap over there? It's about RM60 for a bottle here FML OMG I want the shattered oneeeeeeee -_- IHATEYOU!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com