Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to My love

Hilda my dear, I did not forget your birthday, your birthday was in my head all day long, how annoying. LOL. But I couldn't think of a way to wish you so I can stand out from the crowd.

Regardless of the physical distance between us, you are always close to me, supporting me and cheering me. No one can do better than you. Since who knows when, I started to need you more than you need me.

Hey hey, let's not make this post depressing. I bet you had a great birthday celebration together with your love one! So I should just save my breath and wish you :

Happy Birthday 



Always happy and lovey-dovey
Healthy and successful in your study
Don't forget the Lord is watching over you!
And I always Love you, you're my spoiled little ***** forever. 

1 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

No wonder you didnt even wish me on FB ): I thought you forgot asdgasgdkfkdgj; HAHAHA Never knew you love and need me THAT much!

Virtual slurpy kiss and bear hug for you! I miss you loads, hope to see you soon :c

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com