Monday, September 19, 2011

First and last?

I am indeed procrastinating to the max. Got fed up refreshing facebook page so here I am.

Had a night out last night. First, went to Indian Cultural Night at Regent theater. The theater is so high class! Oh dang, forgot to take a photo. That's the place the uni uses for graduations. hmmm... I got myself invited to watch Russian Ballerina in November by offering companionship to a friend. The ticket, according to him, is 80 dollars for one... Let's see if he was being serious or not...

The night continued at Momo karaoke lounge with my chopsticks colleagues. Started off with a bit awkward coz it was supposed to be a catch up session between a few of us and the chefs from chopsticks. To be honest, most like a drink up session because the chefs always buy us drinks and likes to get us drunk. Anyway, it turned into a chopsticks event, all the staffs were invited... Well, I knew everyone and as soon as I started drinking, everything became fine fun. At first I was singing and others were drinking, but then they left coz they were tipsy and tired. So I became the target....

We were drinking whiskey with ice tea but it slowly became pure whiskey, it was so strong, I clenched everytime I drink it. I think I drank too fast, I was feeling okay one second, the next second I was running to the toilet and started vomiting. Apparently I was very "friendly" (I'm not being informed by the detail and degree of friendliness coz the chefs and my manager decided to be evil so that they can tease me about it for a longer period) and it was really funny when I was drunk which I have no memory of. I seriously thought I remembered everything. I vomited again so I was sent home by my manager and a friend, vomited a little more before I was tucked into bed.

But what was impressive was that I managed to get up before 8am to get ready for church meeting... I couldn't even wake up this early for lectures during weekdays...

Wondering why I'm writing this out? Coz I don't want my parents to find out that I drink and accuse me that I hide about it. I do not hide this, it's just that they don't read my blog which its link is posted on facebook. They need to take this initiative if they want to know more about their daughter. I really don't want to hide secrets from them and have a secret life, that's too tiring but I couldn't bring myself to tell them. So blogging it out is the best way.

Anyway, all in all, I had accomplished the mission to find out how/what do I do when I am drunk and a taste of being drunken uni student, so I guess this will be the last time I get drunk? Probably last coz now I know I need to let the alcohol to sink in before I drink more. I'll have more self control next time. 

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

You better not end up going for an alcohol rehab after so many drinking! :P

none provided said...

I too used to keep refreshing Facebook when trying to procrastinate ;)

It's an addictive habit.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com