Tuesday, October 4, 2011

minor depression or pure laziness?

Okay, now I'm not sure which one makes me feel better.

I been sleeping for long hours for weeks. I have lost interest in psychology and mathematics. I also lost my appetite of eating. Although I am excited to see food most of the time, I only have one meal a day and surprisingly I am happy with that and do not complain that I am hungry later on the day. I can't sleep at night and don't want to wake up in the morning. I get irritated easily. I don't feel like talking to people. I been having my music on really loud in my earphone and sad songs actually soothed me. I been having dreams every night and mostly were unpleasant dream. I think of alcohol almost everyday.

Do all these sound like a mild depression symptoms to you? But wait, there are more.

I got up around 11pm, I still go to the compulsory lab at night, I walked there (oddly). I haven't been to lectures for weeks now. hmm. I actually feel like want to eat burger today and I'm meeting up a friend. I enjoyed night out with my friend last Saturday, Korean church thing and Movie! I also had fun at karaoke with chopsticks chefs though I was the only girl and I didn't drink this time. I'm actually looking forward to go on my backpacking trip to North Island and going back to Malaysia and go on Taiwan trip. I really want to go clubbing to shake off that extra layer of fat. So it seems like I enjoy everything beside study and eating?

Now these sound like laziness to me. What do you say?

I beg you, whoever who is with me and see me, please give me a slap in the face as hard as you can. I give you the permission, I'm not kidding. I really don't want to screw up my life and my future.

Right now I'm starting to get motivated to study. Should really start before it's too late.

3 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Here's a BIG FAT SLAP for you, you seriously gotta wake up. I'm pissed, you hear me?

none provided said...

Yeh, the first few paragraphs sound a lot like depression :(

But it's possible that you cannot do work because your brain is trying to put off doing the task. I get that too - I start procrastinating when I run into a hard problem.

Sometimes, when you are depressed you feel 'lazy' - i.e. you lose motivation to work.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, yeehh some of those stuff is happening to me like listening to sad song. i listen to sad song most of the time anyways

HAHAHHA *slaps you and slaps herself* i'm getting really lazy as well which is unusual for me because i'm really liking what i'm doing BUT knowing there's like 3 weeks left of classes and i'm doing all last projects and cuz of the upcoming 4 FLIPPIN MONTHS holiday, i just feel like i'm already in one. haha maybe thats why. It's like "jst get over with, i wanna go on vacaaayyy!"

when's your last exam??

celsy

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com