Thursday, February 19, 2009

MOST STUPID ME EVER!

I went to City Center tonight and had dinner at Applebees! and guess what i saw!!!!!!

A bunch of HOT guys skateboarding and do basketball tricks! if you guys wanna see their performance, i have it recorded using my mobile!
I saw it from the third floor and i was jumping up and down, going crazy. so i told my parents that I'm gonna see them down there. and i literally ran to the first floor! LOL. just the typical girls' reactions when they see a hot guy, especially a BUNCH of HOT guys!


THEY ARE JUST HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!

when they finished with their performance, i stood there looking at them playing with little kids. then i saw a guys, one of them but not one of them up there, he is really hot too, he was looking at me and smiled at me! i saw it but i just shyly moved my sight away from him. after that, i was standing in front of the BAbySHop waiting for my family. Suddenly the same guy walked past me, smiled at me, AGAIN and said hi to me!!! I, stupidly smiled back at him and quickly put down my head!

#&%£*$"@£#^@&^$&£#&£

WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING! WHY DO I LOOK AWAY WHEN A HOT GUY SAID HI TO ME! WHYYYYYY??? I AM SO FUCKING RETARDED!

and by the way, 2 girls in those black ummm... what is it call, the black dress the arabic girls wear. anyway, these 2 girls came to me and asked me

They: where do u got your jacket? it is so nice!

Me: i got it from other country, not from Qatar.

They: oh, ok! thanks! i like your style, you looked really nice!


before i leave City Center, i went to washroom and i saw the hot guy again! HAHAHAAHAHA! OMGOMGOMGOMG! ok, enough! i smiled at him and walked away! i just can't bring myself to talk to him! i know, STUPID! when i was on the way back to alkhor, i kept scolding myself and i felt like banging my head on the wall or i should just kill myself! i just cant believe it! what the hell wrong with me! i hope he will be there tomorrow night! my head is beating so fast whenever i think of him! LOL!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com