Sunday, February 15, 2009

what a day.

I got a haircut yesterday, from my grandma. Im a grandma person and my grandma always proud of her haircutting skills so yeah, to make her happy, i decided to ask her to give me a haircut or a trim. although i regretted after that (because my hair is so much shorter), im stil felt happy as long as my grandma enjoyed it!

i went to shopping at Landmark today, bought a jacket and a jeans and some daily stuffs.

Saw a valentine stall, OMG! full of cute little things! i wish someone will buy me one of those. one of my fantasies.

Never expect today will be different from any other days, but deep down, unavoidably, still wishing that i can get a present from anyone or at least spend it with anyone, a guy, of coz!

but disappointed again just like past years, nothing happened and nothing will happen.

oh wait, something happened, my mum's cousin's daughters talked with me through skype, 3 of them, the oldest is 14 and the youngest is 7. Oh my god, they talked a lot and they asked for my mum and even my grandma.

been chatting with Roza, hoping to come up with some plans.
Go to BR in Alkhor, NO - Roza doesn't want to kill me with her 'reckless driving'
play UNO at my house, NO - Grandparents, not very convenient
Go to the club and swim, NO - Too cold to swim.
basketball, NO - 2 of us? yeah, sound fun!
dinner at waha, NO - valentine set menu? nah!
Go to co-op and get ice cream, NO - Roza thinks it is too pathetic.

in the end...

Roza: Call me if something comes up!

Cathy: (speechless, i was planning to say that too!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.0.. well.. me too..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com