Friday, February 13, 2009

Splat the Rat


WOHOOO! INTERNATIONAL DAY!

i thought i can get a day off today but i actually been standing on a bench and shouting 1, 2, 3 for over 100 times and releasing the water balloons for the kids to splat, for about 2 hours i think. My legs are killing me but im glad i didn't lost my voice from screaming.

Oiii! don't take our balloons!!


Hit the water balloon, Dumb Ass!

I had to cancel our Doha trip tonight, my legs can't walk properly anymore. I bet the others had fun playing gladiators or whatever. And i didn't get any food at all!!! NOT FAIR!

GOD!! i should not have signed up for this!

2 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

ohh sorr lurve, if i had known i'd take some food
but all i had was eng scones which was divine and this indo "lemper"
i was out parade-ing, did u even get to SEE the parade?? :S

xx

Anonymous said...

um roza, i think u saw me during the parade! i even said hi and to QT!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com