Saturday, January 2, 2010

010110

Morning was boring as usual, had church meeting. Was pretty sleepy because I slept at like 4am.
Went to beach club, BBQ with Choo's family and Lim's family. oh my my, the pretty boy (p.s. the younger one). I played volleyball, teamed up with Eric, VS Colin and Elvin. I got hit by the ball on the face on the first ball. WTF. haha, my pink spectacles flew away but luckily it didn't break. phew! We played in the water, i bet other people thinks that we are a bunch of crazy chinese. LOL. The water is cold but we had fun. I was sexy, hehehe, I was like the only one with swimsuit while the others wore tshirts. Before we went home, Aunty Lim gave us AngPao, RM100! wow! my god, what a amazing first day of new year. blame my mum for no photos, she forgot to bring the camera, hoping the choo will upload them in facebook.

2 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

that's my sexy ass girl. glad that you're having fun :DDD

nadia said...

"a bunch of crazy chinese"

LMAO!!!
i can totally imagine tht >.<

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com