Thursday, January 21, 2010

Features I desire in guys.

Let's start it of with him- J. J.
Obviously he has small eyes, nice hair and cute smile! I Love~
Too bad he is a famous singer.
A guy who I had a crush on long time ago - K.S.
He has nice hair, small eyes and cute smile. I Like~
Too bad he didn't feel the same.
Here's another guy - E.C.
Again, nice hair, small eyes and cute smile. I Admire~
Too bad he is only 16 years old.

One who I just knew him 3 days ago - E.O.
He has nice hair, small eyes and cute smile too. I Adore~
Too bad he is not available.

p.s. All photos were uploaded without permission from them.

The last one was copied from facebook.

I seriously hope that they will never find out and blogger won't sue me. LOL.

3 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

hahhaha E.C ftw!!! :D
nice hair small eyes cute AND 16 XD

Hilda Milda™ said...

you just knew E.O? lol

Cathy Ng said...

roza, wat is ftw?

hilda, yeah, i just knew him 3 days ago.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com