Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tennis of the Year!

It was Qatar ExxonMobil Open again. I went last year, both the Men's and Women's. Look at the ticket, they were like... um... so COOL *I don't know how to describe it*. Last year we watched the quarter finals in which World ranked #2 Rafael Nadal lost to World ranked #13 Gael Monfils, that was a WOW match. oh, I was supporting Monfils and by the way I didn't pay for any of the tickets! HAHAHA.
And look at this year's tickets, they used papers, CHEAP ASS! This year Roza and I watched the semi-finals, and WoW again because World ranked #1 Roger Federer lost to World ranked #6 Nikolay Davydenko. You know why Davydenko won against Federer? Because I supported him. myahahahaha!

Anyway, this might be the last international tennis tournament I watched since I don't think I will be coming back to Qatar due to the expensive University Tuition Fees, my parents are broke and will continue to be broke for the next 6 years. Poor them! I'm definitely gonna miss all the fun I had watching the tennis. well, maybe I might fall in love with Rugby since there is a Rugby Stadium in Dunedin. aaaaah, the future~

One more month left to enrolment of Uni, I am happy and unhappy on the same time. I'm happy that I'll meet new friends and gain higher knowledge; I'm unhappy because I won't going to have long sleep and drama-watching all the time anymore. goddamnit, I should save all these complaints till I start Uni. BLAH!

ps. I just realised I watched Tennis on the 8th January 2009 and I watched it again on the 8th of January 2010! what a coincidence!

4 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

"You know why Davydenko won against Federer? Because I supported him. myahahahaha!"

umm NO

sorry to burst your bubble dear, buh
ROJA'S got her voodoo on ROGER ;)

Cathy Ng said...

No hun, no no. He won again coz i was supporting him over the telly.

Anonymous said...

Omgggg eff you guys for going to tennis!! I miss watching it and eating food and trying not to scream like fan girls bahhaha! xD
Anyways, w00t happened to the tickets?! I swear, first it was the hala credit cards and now this? D:

You better overload yourself with dramas before you go to Uni. I miss watching dramas so much :(
I love your layout, so cute :DDD

celsy

nadia said...

u can watch the Haka-Dance by the NZealanders' rugby players LIVE soon!!! they r absolutely HAWT!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com