Thursday, May 20, 2010

Guess What

I thought letting go of facebook will make me concentrate on study but then I got too bored from studying and facebook wasn't there to entertain me so I started watching movies using the website given by Monisa and it turned into a movie marathon and great I am screwing my life coz my final exam are in 2 weeks time.

1st movie- Sorority Row (2009)
At last since so long. Been wanting to watch it when Hilda blogged about it.
The girls are very HOT in the movie, I likey.

2nd movie - The Bounty Hunter (2010)
Been wanting to watch it since I first saw the trailer.
I love Gerard Butler.


3rd Movie on loading - Alice in Wonderland (2010)
Since no one want to watch it with me in the cinema, so I'm gonna watch it tomorrow night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO WATCH ALICE IN WONDERLAND IN THE CINEMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

xxSarah said...

CATHY!! I WANT TO WATCH ALICE IN WONDERLAND TOOOO

Anonymous said...

hello~~
my darling dear grandmother ish
guess who i am lol

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com