Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am flattered.

Yes Nadia! Yes you! Whoa, I can't believe that my blog is actually your homepage (or one of your homepages).

I am so proud of myself. I managed to finish my report one day before the due date (I was stressed out last night and the night before). I did my 2 math tests yesterday, both got 7 out of 10 coz I forgot the formulae. So later in the evening I am going back to resit it, 10 out of 10 this time hopefully.

something I'm not proud of. I been sleeping in almost all the lectures. I always sit at the front (3rd/4th/5th row) in lecture and I fell asleep. I bet all my lectures hate me now. =( and I'm sort of screwed (I think i still have time to unscrew it) coz I will be having one mid-term test every week for the next 3 weeks.

Yay, I am going ice skating this friday with all my flatmates! YEah! I haven't ice skate for like more than a year now and oh no, an image of me falling on the ice just flashed through my mind. Whatever, I don't care if I fall 10 billion times, I know I'm gonna have fun.

1 comments:

nadia said...

okkkkkkk i saw this post ages agoo but can't commented on it coz some stupid technical prob (see, tht's why i don use blogspot)

yea, ur blog is one of my homepage, not my only homepage (coz i used google chrome)...so jgn happy2 sgtlah XD

keep it up ( and am very2 jeolous abt ur ice skating trip, look so fun de...even better than msia one)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com