Saturday, May 15, 2010

I love Me

Taken when I had my ice cream, DUH!
I decided to take a photo everytime I have ice cream from that ROB ROY Dairy.
I cant believe I finished the ice cream after the huge Korean meal which I forgot to take photo of coz I was too hungry.

Taken when I was waiting for my friend to go for lunch.
It turned out really good.
At last an unbelievably decent photo of me.
I looked so pretty, I fell in love with myself now.

Taken this morning when I was bored.
I ended up camwhoring instead of studying.
I think I looked creepy and emo-ish coz of the thick eyeliners and fair skin.
You can see my smelly pillow in the background, lol.

Taken on the night I went clubbing
My friend put fake eyelashes on me but they came off like after an hour.
She also put eyeliner on my bottom eyelid, t'was why my right eye was red-ish.
My eyes looked extra big and it felt really weird.

4 comments:

nadia said...

walaoooo, u r gettin prettier (and wilder) on each photos lah!
am glad am not a guy or else i ll be drooling now :p

Cathy Ng said...

Nad, you made me laughed out loud la! hahahahha! love you very very very much.

xxSarah said...

You look so pweddie in those photos. (((:
AND DAMMIT. I want ice-cream now. CATHY. You always make me eat!

none provided said...

u always look pretty <3

and i am drooling on the ice cream...ice cream ice cream! i want ice cream!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com