Sunday, March 22, 2009

21.03.2009

yeap, the day i should remember for the rest of my life.

i did my IELTS, the most tiring exam i ever had! I don't want to have high expecttation over it, so i have no idea how it went. just hope that i will get the band i want.

went to Villaggio for lunch, ate 2 big scoop of Baskin Robins ice cream, yum yum!

went to Virgin Megastore because colin wanted to look at wii/psp, but my eyes were caught by this pretty book.

so i bought it, 81 riyals, i seriously think that i got rip off, but nevermind, it was the very FIRST book i bought for myself.
i'm so tired, im going to bed now, although it is not even 10pm yet.
good night.

3 comments:

Roza Rosman said...

That's so weird, it was just the other day that i read about "The Host" and voila you've posted about it.

Anonymous said...

Is the book good so far?

celsy

Anonymous said...

i haven really start reading it yet, planning to read it during summer holiday, u know, just in case my parents are gonna scream at me, so i have at least something to save myself.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com