Friday, March 13, 2009

World Result Day? i guess so

what i mean by world result day? well, we got our A-Level result today and so do the Malaysia SPM students (my friends). they got it earlier than us, i heard it was bad for most of them. I don't know what should i tell them because i didn't do the exam.

for myself, it was ok-ish. 4 exams (1 biology, 2 math n 1 psychology) = 4B and 1C. as expected, my math C3 got a C. AAARRGGGGHHH. bodoh sekali! i thought i was ready for it so i didn't revise much, yeah, proven, i suck! for the other subjects, i am quite pleased with myself. but i know i can do better if i spend more efforts on them. OMG, i got so many Bs, i think i should go emo like jeihan did. oh no, he gonna kill me if he sees this. please don't tell him!

when i told my mum, her reactions :' wow, i didn't expect B from you, i was expecting C or D. i didn't see you study at all. you are the type of person who thinks that i had know enough and doesn't want to spend more time to study it! and you are lucky because you only got a C instead of C and D... blah blah blah... now you know what to do if you want to get A. STUDY!... blah blah

3 comments:

queen atika said...

aww well done cathy !! :)

Anonymous said...

well.. i have a bad results..8A and 2B..shit rite ?? my mum boom me and my dad... mIchaelau here...

+u!W said...

huhu~gt sum1 hien his result here ler~wahaha

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com