Friday, March 6, 2009

e-ve-ry-thi-ng

was thinking of graduation/leaving presents for my fellow friends, already had in mind what to give but don't know who to give to.
  1. Roza
  2. Celsy
  3. Marianne
  4. Supriya
  5. Dika
  6. Shahneela
  7. Aeman
  8. Rizky
  9. Bella
  10. Nadia
  11. Rachel
  12. Natasha
  13. Atika
  14. Rakia
  15. Zahra

hmm, i think 15 people is more than enough. I'm sorry guys, not that I'm sexism, i just do not have enough budget to buy for everyone.

today i went to help out for the hotdog sale for the rugby tournament. well, was hoping to bump into any hot guys, but disappointed as usual although there was teams from Saudi. Most of the girls like the 'number 9 Manu-al' LOL. it was fun watching them playing, one of players got pulled down his pants, oppppsss! HAHAHAAH! the hotdog was a mess, i doubt that we can raise QR18,000 for our posh prom! but i don't want it to be at the school MPR or MPH again neither, that is just too sad! good luck, our prom!

oh no, results are coming out on the 12th which is next thursday. i'm doom! as you all knew, i screwed my c3 so yeah, probably i will get a C. hate it! and i am doing my IELTS in less than 3 weeks time. HOLY SHIT! my english writing and speaking are poor, how on earth i am gonna get my desired grade!

i should getting ready for my ass to be kicked by my mum and my ears to be flooded with my mum's lectures. argh. what a life!

2 comments:

queen atika said...

Atika? graduation presents ? : O

Anonymous said...

umm. leaving present i mean! ahahah

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com