Monday, March 16, 2009

dream came true

it always had been my childhood dream to have my own ipod and yes, it came true last friday. my dad bought me an ipod. reason: he thinks that he owns us a present since he and mum never really wanted to spend money on things that are not necessary. ok, it is time to move on to my next dream, my own laptop. i am hoping to get it when i go to uni. finger crossed.

atika been coming to my house for math, she is kinda clever but very very forgetful. well, bless her in her test. i tried my best and the rest is up to her to remember it.

tonight astronomy club? nah, i need to study for my freaking IELTS. but i am so can't be bother. why am i so lazy? omigosh, im ruining my life slowly and deadly.

today is my psychology buddy's birthday. Rizky Widodo, Happy 18th birthday. i hope you like the surprise party since you said no one did that to you before. and we are waiting for you to treat us.

wish me luck in my saturday's IELTS.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com